Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back to Pre-Pregnancy Weight

Last week (approx 2 weeks after delivering Sofia) I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Normally I would have been so happy about this but given the circumstances I don't care that much. I still can't fit into my old jeans very well. Seems that even though I've lost the weight my body is still far from "normal" again.

I look forward to exercising when I'm given the "OK" from my Dr.

It's nice to sleep on my back again but I would gladly sleep on my side again for my baby. Sometimes when I wake up I feel my belly and wish it was still there.

Strangers would have no idea that I just delivered a baby...maybe that's why I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. I know it doesn't matter, but you do look wonderful considering all that you have survived! I am so lookinf forward to you sporting the pregnancy look again. Please know we will be here for anything, anytime. Maybe we can do pedicures again...

    ReplyDelete