Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Snow

Dear Sofia,

Last night we went out with friends for dinner & drinks. It was nice to go out & socialize together after a month of staying inside. We still think of you every second of every minute of every day!

While we were in the restaurant/bar, the first snow of the winter season began to fall. When we left the bar Daddy got into a snowball fight with his friends in the parking lot. Mommy got nailed by a pretty good sized snowball! When we got home the first thing we noticed was your tree beautifully covered in snow:
From Somewhere Over The Rainbow


We wish you were here to see it. While you were in my belly I had pictured us looking out the window together while Daddy played with the dogs in the snow. I'm sad that can't be, but I hold you in my heart.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment: